Sunday, September 11, 2016

Week 3 of 3rd Grade

Week three is here and I get more excited every day.  I love my new class, grade level and school. These kids are very fun and they keep me on my toes. There are so many things I want to share with them and have them create.

This is a place where I will be talking about what we have done in class and sharing what we are working on.  I will also be letting you know about homework and what is happening at school.

Happenings at school:
Wednesday is our Family Lunch day, come have lunch with your kid. Our lunch time starts at 11:40.
Picture day is Thursday!
Friday is The Ned Show assembly at 1:30, should be fun!  I hear there will be yo-yo's for sale.

Homework:
Monday, September 12th we will be starting homework.  I will be sending home a few math problems.  Make sure you check to see which ones I have assigned.  There is also a cursive practice page.
  
We will be working on Instagram "Posts" in class this week. I will share pictures when they are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment